Yoga for Beginners plus a Money Back Guarantee*.
Unlimited Yoga Classes for 6 weeks
at 610 Stirling Highway, Mosman Park
Package $89 ($1.14 per class), or 6 easy $14.85 instalments
Early Bird yoga deal. Reduced from $130.
Big refunds are available from many private health funds.
Get fit, reduce stress, & improve your health.
Our Beginner Yoga Guarantee: Your money back, if not satisfied*.
Beginner course (and classes you can attend) starts Saturday 22 April 2017.
Unlimited Yoga for 6 weeks.
This course is option to men & women of all age groups and fitness levels
Course runs until 2nd June
– Early Bird Deal is available until midnight 22 April 2017 –
For those who are new to yoga we offer a no-obligation Free Trial
Yoga Classes at Convenient Times:
With this yoga deal, you can do any or all of our 13 Beginner yoga classes each week. Unlimited Yoga Classes for 6 weeks. Package $89 – that’s $1.14 per class! That is the best beginner yoga deal in Perth.
Extra Support Class
Relax Therapeutic Restorative Yoga
To explain the different class types on our timetable above:
Beginner Essentials – these classes are only available to those who have enrolled in our beginner course. In these essential classes you will learn postures and breathing as well as all the core concepts and details in yoga. Each week on Saturday new poses & concepts will be introduced and then repeated in each of the Essential for Beginners Classes for that week. Please try to come to at least one of these essential classes a week during your course!
Beginner Foundations. Open to our new beginner course attendees and existing beginners.
Beginner Restorative. Relax Therapeutic Restorative Yoga session is specially available to those that enrolled in our Beginners Course Starting April 8th
Beginner yoga courses are usually able to be claimed with private health funds. The refunds can be a big saving. Check with your health fund. You can learn more about it at the link at the foot of this page.
6 weeks of Beginner’s Yoga Classes.
Pay with 6 weekly $14.85 instalments* or $89 once only.
We suggest that you start within the first 2 weeks of the course so you don’t fall behind.
Address, Parking, & What You Need to Know Before Class
Address: 610 Stirling Highway, Mosman Park
Home of Yoga is located between Stuart and Glyde Streets, opposite Mosman Park Train Station. The entrance to the studio is on Glyde Street.
Parking for Home of Yoga
There is ample free parking in the car park at the back of the studio, the entrance is in Glyde Street on the corner of Ferrier Lane.
The things you need to know before your first class
We know that your first yoga class can be scary. We’ve been there too. Don’t worry, you don’t have to be fit or flexible. You don’t need special yoga clothes and you don’t even need a yoga mat.
Turn up 10-15 minutes early, and wear comfortable clothes.
If you have questions, or for any reason you cannot buy your Beginner’s Pass online, please call Sydel on Mobile 0414 636 459.
Why Everyone Should Try Alignment based Yoga!
Alignment based Yoga is a form of Hatha Yoga. The advantages for you of the Alignment based yoga taught at Home of Yoga in Perth are:
- Clear instructions are given detailing how to get into the postures so that you get the benefits of being there.
- Due to the clear instruction and use of props you are able to perform the asanas correctly, making the postures accessible to both young and old.
- All yoga classes, including Beginner classes, are taught in carefully planned levels.
- The teachers take the time to give assistance, and know how to do so in an appropriate manner. Every posture is taught in steps so they are easier to do and learn.
- Over time, you are trained in how to do inverted postures like shoulder stand safely or if you need alternatives other simple inversions using a wall for support. A significant proportion of yoga benefits come from inversions.
- All teachers are trained for 400 hours as a minimum, over three years. You will find that many Yoga Teachers are brand new and do not have this level of training, our teachers teach safe methods and are well versed in the use of props and the treatment of old injuries caused by accidents or from being out of alignment. Our motto is “only go to your edge”. You can count on effective instruction. You’re in good hands at The Home of Yoga.
- Yoga classes are highly verbal and precise, with guidance provided to help with alignment and doing the posture well.
- Yoga is a powerful tool to reduce stress and in turn helps total physical and spiritual well-being.
- There is minimal chance of injury with alignment based yoga, because of the knowledge of teachers and props that assist in minimising the risk of injury or strain.
What students say about Home of Yoga
“I love Home of Yoga! The energy is awesome and always what is needed”
“Engaging classes, deep practice, involved community. Sam and Sydel bring a wonderful taste to yoga.”
“Absolutely love Home of Yoga, great atmosphere and awesome teachers”
Simon & Anne-Claire Laing
*Payment by instalments is only available online via this page.
It cannot be done at the studio in cash, or any other way. But you can always do it online via your phone.
The Money Back Guarantee is available only for 2 weeks after course commencement.
More information on private health refunds for yoga is here.
Classes sell out. Please buy a pass now to get the class times that suit you best.
Instalment payments will begin immediately.